Event for expert public only
An online workshop from the Charité Medical Library on literature searching in PubMed.
We instruct you on
- how to search effectively in the Medline database using the PubMed search interface
- which essential steps belong to the literature search
- Boolean operators, search terms and filters
- how to create search queries with MeSH terms and keywords
- how to get the full texts of your search results
- how to document, save and export your search results
Target group: The workshop is suitable for both scientists and students at the Charité.
You will receive ECTS credit points after attending this course. If you require credit points, please download the certificate from the website of the Office for Doctoral Studies and fill out your details in advance.
Please register here
Organizational and administrative matters
Wednesday, Dezember 08, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Online via the Microsoft Teams platform
For inquiries about the online workshop, please write to